Submitted by Kelly on Wed, 10/11/2010 - 09:30.
TransFire has the capabilities to provide our clients with a comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment which will identify all fire risks and control measures that need to be put in place to limit the risks.
Our Fire Risk Assessments cover the following aspects:
- Complete walk through evaluation of the premises
- Ensure that your premises as adequate fire protection
- Ensure that the correct types and sizes of fire protection is in place
- Provide a site layout which identifies all escape routes and fire equipment
- Ensure that all emergency information and procedures are in place
- Ensure that all existing procedures comply to the relevant authorities
- Rating of fire risks
- Additional control measures to control or eliminate the risks
All legislation used to conduct the Fire Risk Assessment will be provided to the client to use as a cross reference.